I was hungry for dessert last night, specifically chocolate and peanut butter. Instead of going out and buying some ice cream, I decided to throw together a pie. It turned out incredibly good. (Since my wife is out of town it leaves the pie all to me. Bad for my diet…)
- 1 Cup Old Fashion Oats
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. PB2 Chocolate (PB2 is a peanut butter powder e.g. no oil)
- 20 Drops Stevia
- 1/2 Cup Rice Milk
- 1 – 5.25 oz. Cook & Serve Chocolate Pudding
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- A little sugar free chocolate syrup to drizzle on top…
- In a pie pan mix crust ingredients together.
- Press into pie pan like a normal crust.
- In a sauce pan, cook the pudding per the directions.
- While it is cooking spread the chocolate chips on top of the pie crust.
- Once pudding is done, cool for 5 min in pan.
- Pour pudding into pie covering the chips.
- Refrigerate the pie for 2-3 hours.
- Enjoy (because I certainly am!)