- 1 Lemon Cake Mix
- 1/2 – 3/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- Egg Replacer for 3 Eggs
- Coconut Oil (Follow Cake Mix for amount of oil, melted in microwave)
- Follow cake mix recipe substituting the eggs and oil for egg replacer and coconut oil.
- Add the Chia Seeds into the Mix and stir well. (Add more chia seeds if you think it needs it)
- Place muffin papers in a muffin tin then fill about 3/4 of the way full with mix.
- Bake about 18 min (Varies depending on oven and temp used. Follow Cake mix recipe.) Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean.