I was in the mood for something chocolate, but I have been on a diet. So, to make it as healthy as possible, I created something of my own. Annette confiscated my first batch since she liked it so much 🙂
Note: This only makes 1 serving.
- 2 Tbsp. Chocolate PB2
- 1 Tbsp. Honey (I prefer partially crystalized)
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (1/2 a serving)
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- Handful of Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. Chia Seeds (Gives it a crackle in your mouth, YUM!)
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl except Chocolate Chips and Chia Seeds.
- If it appears watery, add more PB2 or Protein powder until it is like cookie dough.
- Fold in Chocolate chips and Chia Seeds if you desire.
- Enjoy directly from the spoon.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I am thinking about baking these to see if they would make good cookies. If you do it before I do, let me know how it turns out!