- 2 Bags Teriyaki Chick’n Strips from Gardein
- 1 Can Baby Corn
- 1 Can Straw Mushrooms
- 1/2 Bag of fresh thin green beans
- 1 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper
- 2 Cups Dry White Rice (or Brown Rice or Mixed)
- Place Rice and appropriate amount of water (3 to 3 1/2 cups water) in Rice cooker.
- Rinse green beans and drain cans.
- Cut corn and green beans into 3/4 inch pieces and place in microwave safe bowl.
- Add straw mushrooms to bowl along with garlic, salt and pepper then stir.
- Add 3-4 Tbsp. of water to the bowl then cover with cling wrap. Microwave for 7-8 min till green beans are tender.
- While this is cooking, sauté the Chick’n strips in a non-stick pan.
- Once the veggies are done mix them with the Chick’n strips in the pan and add Teriyaki sauce and stir to coat everything.
- Continue sautéing for about 1 1/2 min then remove from heat and stir.
- Serve in a bowl over rice with condiments like soy sauce, garlic chili sauce, and Srirarcha sauce.